[mla-nynj] Spread the word: There is still time to register to have your resume reviewed at MLA'18!

Allison Piazza allisonpiazza.nyc at gmail.com
Sun May 13 12:45:29 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

A quick note that I am still accepting early registration for the Resume
Review Clinic. Encourage your friends and colleagues to have their
resume/CV/cover letter/etc. reviewed during a 30 minute individual session
at MLA '18! *I would appreciate if you would spread the word through your
social media channels and groups!*

The registration link can be found HERE <https://t.co/ob8kXXP6FW>. Last day
to register in advance is Wednesday, May 16. Please note we will also be
accepting walk-in appointments.

*Days/Hours of Operation:*
Saturday, May 19 9am-3pm
Sunday, May 20 10am-5pm