[mla-nynj] You're invited - MLA' 18 NY-NJ Chapter Board Meeting

Diana Delgado did2005 at med.cornell.edu
Mon May 7 20:32:42 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone,

For those of you who will be attending MLA in Atlanta we are having a New York-New Jersey Chapter Board meeting on Monday, May 21st. I welcome you all to attend.

See details below -

Function Title:     New York-New Jersey Chapter Board Meeting

Date/Time:          Monday, May 21, 2018, 7:00 AM - 8:55 AM

Location:              Hyatt Regency Atlanta

Room:                   Piedmont

Catering:               Light breakfast will be served

Hope to see everyone there.

Best,

Diana

Chapter Chair

Diana Delgado, MLS, AHIP
Associate Director, Information, Education and Clinical Services
Weill Cornell Medicine
Samuel J. Wood Library & C.V. Starr Biomedical Information Center
1300 York Avenue Room C-115
New York, NY 10065-4896
(P)646-962-2550
(F)212-746-6494