[mla-nynj] EndNote

Shelly Warwick shelly.warwick at touro.edu
Tue Sep 12 19:30:00 UTC 2017

We subscribe to Endnote via the library. We have a site license and offer it to both faculty and students at no charge.

Shelly Warwick, M.L.S., Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Director of Library & Information Services
Sheldon L. Sirota DO Memorial Library
Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine - Touro College of Pharmacy
230 West 125th Street
Suite 316
New York, NY 10027
Phone; 646-981-4529 X44529
Fax: 212-678-1787
Shelly.warwick at touro.edu<mailto:Shelly.warwick at touro.edu>

If you are not the intended receipient  you do not have permission to read, copy or forward this message.
Statement of Confidentiality: This electronic message may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it from your system and advise the sender. . The email sender and sender's employer accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email