[mla-nynj] Job Posting at Yale

Judy Cohn judith.s.cohn at rutgers.edu
Tue Sep 5 13:19:26 UTC 2017

Posting on behalf of our colleagues at Yale:

From: Holly Nardini <holly.nardini at yale.edu<mailto:holly.nardini at yale.edu>>
Subject: Open position at Yale: Assistant Director of Clinical Information Services

Colleagues,

Please help us recruit our next Assistant Director of Clinical Information Services. Let me know if you have any questions and send likely candidates our way.
Thanks,
Holly

The Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library at Yale University seeks an Assistant Director of Clinical Information Services to provide leadership, oversight, and coordination of programs that advance the Medical Library’s role in improving clinical quality, advancing patient care, educating trainees and faculty, and enhancing research in the Yale-New Haven Medical Center. Reporting to the Associate Director and supervising a team of clinical librarians, the incumbent will develop innovative services, formulate a strategy for setting and achieving goals, assess skills and resources required to ensure success, and evaluate program effectiveness. This position works closely with the Assistant Directors of Research and Education and Technology and Innovation, and collaboratively with all librarians, to provide support to the medical center using a wide range of digital and mobile resources, and instructional and information technologies and is involved in collection development and instruction. Directly supports academic departments as a liaison librarian.

Please visit http://library.medicine.yale.edu/blog/medical-library/assistant-director-clinical-information-services<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flibrary.medicine.yale.edu%2Fblog%2Fmedical-library%2Fassistant-director-clinical-information-services&data=02%7C01%7Cjudith.s.cohn%40rutgers.edu%7C13d2e6d7eb314e9861f708d4f17c104f%7Cb92d2b234d35447093ff69aca6632ffe%7C1%7C0%7C636398962544303205&sdata=cMkhfYQm%2FFJVTgDDj%2FtU%2BTaybdySCc5M56hhEOywVgk%3D&reserved=0> to read our complete job description.

Holly Grossetta Nardini, MLS

Associate Director

Cushing/Whitney Medical Library

Yale University

Note new email address!

Judith S Cohn
Assistant Vice President for Information Services, and
Director of Health Sciences Libraries
Voice: 973-972-4353
Fax: 973-972-7474
Email: judith.s.cohn at rutgers.edu