[mla-nynj] Position Announcement: Associate Librarian, User Services

Lindsay Greenawalt lindsay.greenawalt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 13:40:57 UTC 2017

Posted on behalf of Donna Gibson:

At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. For the 26th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report.

The MSK Library supports the medical and research activities of the Center and we are looking for a dynamic and challenged-drive individual to join our team!

Full job description and link to apply can be found at:http://careers.mskcc.org/job/5038708/associate-librarian-user-services-new-york-ny/

Best regards,
Donna

Donna Gibson