[mla-nynj] JOB POSTING: Head of Education & Reference, Health Sciences Library, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus

Saori W. Herman Saori.W.Herman at hofstra.edu
Tue Apr 4 19:05:21 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon,

Please see the information below about a job posting for the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. I am forwarding this message on behalf of their search committee.

Best,

Wendy Herman, MLIS, AHIP
Chair, New York-New Jersey Chapter of MLA
Head of Education and Access Services
Assistant Professor of Science Education
Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
500 Hofstra University
Hempstead, NY 11549
516-463-7594
wendy.herman at hofstra.edu<mailto:wendy.herman at hofstra.edu>

Health Sciences Library
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus

Head of Education & Reference

Spread your leadership wings with other innovative professionals who love challenges. The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus' Health Sciences Library (HSL) seeks a decisive leader and strategic facilitator as department head for a dynamic team. The HSL supports a diverse library faculty and fosters a rewarding work environment characterized by team spirit, flexibility, and a sense of humor. We believe in linking people to health sciences knowledge and in developing collaborative relationships with our users to effectively support learning, research, and quality health care. Continuous learning and creative adaptability to emerging needs are our passion. Bring your passion for excellence and help us succeed. A national leader in health care and life sciences, CU Anschutz is the only comprehensive academic health sciences center in Colorado and the largest in the Rocky Mountain region. The hiring salary for this position is $72,000-$95,000 and is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience. See full position description and apply at https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=08898&lang=en#.WNlbrHCD-Pc.email