[mla-nynj] Amendment to the Chapter Bylaws

Robb Mackes rtmackes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:31:09 UTC 2014

Please note, as the original message said: This amendment is to be voted
upon by the membership at the October 24th meeting.

--

Robb

--

Robert T. Mackes, MLS, AHIP

Executive Director

Health Sciences Library Association of New Jersey

Project Manager

HSLANJ Group Licensing Initiative

PO Box 7908

Princeton, NJ 08543-7908