[mla-nynj] NYNJ Chapter Leadership

Robb Mackes rtmackes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:10:02 UTC 2014

Good afternoon ~

The Chapter Nominating Committee (made up of Joanne Jahr, Claire Joseph,
Shawn Manning, and me) will be meeting on Thursday afternoon (9/11) to put
together a slate of nominees for the coming year.

The following positions are open this year:

Chair Elect

Secretary

Treasurer Elect

(2) Board Members

Nominee to the MLA Nominating Committee*

(3) Nominating Committee Members**

Please consider serving the chapter by nominating yourself (or suggesting a
friend or colleague) to fill one of these vital roles.  "I've already been
Chair of the chapter," you say?  No problem.  You enjoyed it so much the
first time around, there no reason why you can't do it again.

Please submit your name suggestions to me - or to Joanne, Shawn or Claire -
by Noon on Thursday.

Thank you for your consideration.

--

Robb

--

Robert T. Mackes, MLS, AHIP

Executive Director

Health Sciences Library Association of New Jersey

Project Manager

HSLANJ Group Licensing Initiative

PO Box 7908

Princeton, NJ 08543-7908