[mla-nynj] NN/LM MAR Webinar on Teaching Tips and Techniques and Announcement for Medical Librarian Month

Barger, Renae Elaine rbarger at pitt.edu
Thu Sep 4 18:47:26 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to draw your attention to next week's webinar on teaching tips and techniques.  Trainers from the National Training Center will be leading this informative webinar.  Also, read on to hear about our contest and award for Medical Librarian Month:

Adding to Your Teaching Toolkit (Boost Box session)
Presenters:

  *   Sharon Dennis, Assistant Director, NN/LM National Training Center (NTC)
  *   Rebecca Brown, Trainer, NN/LM National Training Center (NTC)
  *   Jessi Van Der Volgen, Trainer, NN/LM National Training Center (NTC)