[mla-nynj] CE Class: Becoming an Expert Searcher

Robb Mackes rtmackes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 20:14:42 UTC 2014

Reminder: registration is due Monday, September 8th.  Please register to
join us today!

Please join us on Wednesday, September 17th for the 8-hour CE course
"Becoming an Expert Searcher <http://tinyurl.com/m2fvu7v> ," taught by Terry
Ann Jankowski, University of Washington Health Sciences Library.

For more information, and to register for this class, please visit
http://tinyurl.com/m2fvu7v

Please note: we are debuting a new registration process for this meeting.
Please complete the registration form on our website.  That registration
form will generate an email to me.  When I receive that email, I will
complete your registration and issue an invoice for payment.  You may
process that invoice through your accounts payable department, or bring
payment in the form of cash or check on the day of the class.

If you have any questions about the class or the registration process,
please don't hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on September 17th!

--

Robb

--

Robert T. Mackes, MLS, AHIP

Executive Director

Health Sciences Library Association of New Jersey

Project Manager

HSLANJ Group Licensing Initiative

PO Box 7908

Princeton, NJ 08543-7908