[mla-nynj] Please vote for 2016 Chapter Meeting location

Roberta Bronson Fitzpatrick fitzparb at ca.rutgers.edu
Wed Nov 26 16:55:14 UTC 2014

Chapter Members,

The NY-NJ Chapter has been invited to co-host two chapter meetings in 2016.
I'd like to conduct an informal poll of the membership to try to determine
which group you would rather meet with.  Both meetings would be held in
October 2016 (dates TBD) and are in the very early planning stages.  Please
respond to me directly by close of business on Monday, December 1st, 2014.
I will summarize the results for the group.

Please vote for one:

1.       Joint meeting with MAC (Middle Atlantic Chapter), Philadelphia
Chapter (and possibly Philadelphia Chapter SLA) in Philadelphia, PA

2.      Joint meeting with UNYOC (Upstate NY/Ontario Chapter) and NAHSL in
New Haven, CT

Thanks!

Roberta

Roberta Bronson Fitzpatrick, NY-NJ Chapter Chair

Roberta Bronson Fitzpatrick

Associate Director

George F. Smith Library of the Health Sciences

University Libraries

30 Twelfth Avenue

Newark, NJ  07103-2754

973-972-5498 (V)