[mla-nynj] BQSIBM Invitation

Roberta Bronson Fitzpatrick fitzparb at ca.rutgers.edu
Tue Nov 25 19:39:59 UTC 2014

Bill Self, President of BQSIBM, asked that I share this invitation with
members of the NY-NJ Chapter.  Please see below.

Roberta

Roberta Bronson Fitzpatrick

NY-NJ  Chapter Chair

Roberta!

On behalf of the membership of BQSIMB Health Science Librarians, I am
pleased to  invite you and the members of the NYNJ Chapter to join us for a
shopping night at the Joe Fresh Boutique on Wednesday, December 3rd from
5-7pm.

Joe Fresh will again graciously provide refreshments and a 20% discount on
that evening's purchases.

Please RSVP to lhhlibrary at gmail.com

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 3rd!

Bill

William Self

President, BQSIMB Health Sciences Librarians

BQSIMBNewLogo

William Self

Director, Health Sciences Library

Lenox Hill Hospital

5 Achelis

100 East 77th Street

New York, NY  10075

212 434 2077

wself at nshs.edu

cid:image002.jpg at 01D00583.D4D6B580

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any
attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the
distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication and any attachment
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and
delete the original communication and any attachment from any computer,
server or other electronic recording or storage device or medium. Receipt by
anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any
attorney-client, physician-patient or other privilege.

This message was secured by  <http://www.zixcorp.com> ZixCorp

Roberta Bronson Fitzpatrick

Associate Director

George F. Smith Library of the Health Sciences

University Libraries

30 Twelfth Avenue

Newark, NJ  07103-2754

973-972-5498 (V)