[mla-nynj] Call for submissions for NY-NJ MLA Chapter Newsletter

jewells at mskcc.org jewells at mskcc.org
Wed Nov 12 14:17:11 UTC 2014

Dear Chapter Members,

The editors are preparing the winter issue of the New York-New Jersey MLA Chapter Newsletter and we would like to invite you to share your experiences, observations, and photos of activities within the Chapter.

We greatly appreciate the hard work of the regular columnists and hope they will continue to contribute to the Newsletter. We also encourage submissions by first-time participants, and are very interested in your suggestions for new columns and features.

Please forward all contributions (articles, news items, photos, calendar events, etc.), preferably in electronic format [ASCII text], along with suggestions for content to: Sarah Jewell at jewells at mskcc.org<mailto:jewells at mskcc.org> or Jennifer Kaari at kaarijl at uhnj.org<mailto:kaarijl at uhnj.org>.

The deadline for submissions is December 12, 2014, with the hope of keeping to our publication schedule.

Thanks,

Sarah Jewell, MLS

Reference Services, MSKCC Library

Tel: 646-643-4981

Email: jewells at mskcc.org<mailto:jewells at mskcc.org>

Orcid ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0934-3862

Library Blog: http://library.mskcc.org/blog

Website: https://library.mskcc.org

MAKE THE CONNECTION

     Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from

     Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,

     and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of

     you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,

     copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments

     is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in

     error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message

     and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups

     from your computer.