[mla-nynj] Mentoring: With a Little Help from Our Friends

Harvey, Missy mjharvey at pitt.edu
Thu Nov 6 20:27:04 UTC 2014

Mentoring:  With a Little Help from Our Friends

In spring 2014, the Hospital Library Special Advisory Group of the NN/LM Middle Atlantic Region began a discussion on the need for a region-specific mentoring program.  The primary objective of this pilot program is to connect hospital librarians with mentors willing to share their expertise.

You are invited to attend the Nov. 11th Boost Box session to learn more about our new program, MLA's mentoring program, and MLA's expertise directory.  Our guest speaker will be Kate E. Corcoran, Director of Membership, Research, and Information Systems of the Medical Library Association.  More details:  http://nnlm.gov/mar/blog/2014/10/19/mla-mentors-and-experts-your-fingertips-boost-box-session/

Be one of the first to volunteer to become a mentor or mentee!

Sent to you by....
Renae Barger
Michelle Burda
Lydia Collins