[mla-nynj] Attention photographers! NY-NJ MLA needs you!

Hanson, Karen Karen.Hanson at med.nyu.edu
Tue Sep 25 20:13:41 UTC 2012

In addition to Nancy's request... if anyone has digital photos of previous chapter events or chapter members that you would like to add to the online collection, please contact me.  For example, any photos from the recent MLA Annual Meeting in Seattle would be of interest.   Unfortunately, we can't take non-digital at this time.

Also, if anyone could help me by identifying people in the existing photo database, this would be very helpful.  Here is the direct URL:

http://archives.med.nyu.edu/tools/mlaphotos/scripts/

Thank you!

Regards
Karen Hanson