[mla-nynj] FW: Update for Quad meeting Hotel

Racheline G. Habousha Racheline.Habousha at einstein.yu.edu
Fri Sep 14 19:04:23 UTC 2012

FYI
~racheline
________________________________
From: Harris, Ryan [rharris at hshsl.umaryland.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 10:23 AM
To: Racheline G. Habousha; Priscilla.Stephenson at va.gov
Subject: Update for Quad meeting Hotel

The Tremont Hotel has been completely booked for the night of Saturday October 13th. Any rooms that exceeded our block that were available were made available until the hotel was completely booked. There are still rooms available on Sunday October 14th and Monday October 15th.
If you still need a room you could stay at another location on Saturday and then move to the conference hotel. Not an ideal situation but that is one option. You can also just stay at another hotel if you would prefer to not have to move between hotels.  There are several hotel within a very short walking distance to the Tremont Grand main entrance where meeting events will take place.

Here are some hotels that I suggest:

Radisson Lord Baltimore http://www.radisson.com/baltimore-hotel-md-21201/mdbalhar
Sheraton City Center  http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1765
Hotel Monaco  http://www.monaco-baltimore.com/
Wyndham Baltimore Peabody Court http://www.peabodycourthotel.com/

If you have any questions about these hotels or any others in Baltimore, please do not hesitate to contact me and ask me questions.

Thank you

Ryan Harris, Quad Chapter Meeting Local Arrangements Chair
Reference and Research Services Librarian
Health Sciences and Human Services Library
University of Maryland
410-706-1315
rharrris at hshsl.umaryland.edu<mailto:rharrris at hshsl.umaryland.edu>