[mla-nynj] Message for Libraries Affected by Hurricane Sandy

Renae Barger rbarger at pitt.edu
Wed Oct 31 20:46:59 UTC 2012

To our Middle Atlantic Region libraries,

As the regional medical library for DE, NJ, NY and PA, the University of
Pittsburgh Health Sciences Library System (HSLS) is concerned about
libraries affected by Hurricane Sandy.  We are prepared to offer
reference and ILL assistance if needed.  As you begin to assess damages,
please keep us informed.  We will work with NLM to determine other ways
to provide assistance, if necessary.

If your library needs assistance, please email us at nnlmmar at pitt.edu or
phone (800) 338-7657.  We will be updating our website
(http://nnlm.gov/mar/) to keep NLM and the NN/LM Network informed about
the status of libraries in our region.

Sincerely,
Renae

--
Renae Barger, Executive Director
National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Middle Atlantic Region

Health Sciences Library System
University of Pittsburgh
200 Scaife Hall
3550 Terrace Street