[mla-nynj] Only 3 Days Left!! Share Your Story and Win a Trip to MLA 2013 in Boston

Missy Harvey mjharvey at pitt.edu
Fri Oct 26 20:02:04 UTC 2012

    *Only 3 Days Left!!  Share Your Story and Win a Trip to MLA 2013 in
    Boston*

October is /National Medical Librarians Month/ -- Share Your Story and
Win a Trip to MLA 2013 in Boston!

    *NOTE*:  Multiple entries may be received from the same library, but
    only ONE entry per person.

MAR would like to celebrate medical librarians in our region. /National
Medical Librarians Month/ gives
information professionals an opportunity to market their services and
highlight their contributions to research,
education and improved patient outcomes.  Are you doing something to
celebrate /Medical Librarians Month/?
If so, share your story by sending an email to nnlmmar at pitt.edu.  If
applicable, also share a photo depicting
your activities/events.

MAR will be collecting your stories and highlighting them in our blog
and weekly postings.  All those that submit
a story before Oct. 31st will be entered into a random drawing to
receive an award to cover registration and airfare
to MLA 2013. *Multiple entries* may be received from the same library,
but only ONE entry per person.

Be sure to check out MLA's promotional items and resources to market
your library services and value at:
http://www.mlanet.org/resources/nml-month/.
MAR-L today*!

MAR uses MAR-L as a tool to communicate news about the National Library
of Medicine's (NLM) products,
services, and funding opportunities.  We also announce educational
offerings, post jobs, highlight interesting
news stories, and to increase knowledge of and participation in NLM and
MAR-sponsored projects.

Missy Harvey
Technology & Communication Coordinator
NN/LM Middle Atlantic Region