[mla-nynj] Updates for the RML Advisory Meeting?

McCrillis, Aileen Aileen.McCrillis at med.nyu.edu
Thu Oct 25 15:54:12 UTC 2012

Hello All,

The Advisory Committee for the Mid Atlantic Regional Medical Library is meeting tomorrow.  I have been asked to share any updates on the activities of the NY-NJ Chapter and/or suggestions for how MAR may be more involved with NY/NJ chapter activities or areas the chapter would like to see more involvement.  I will definitely be reporting on the success of the Quad Chapter Meeting, but please let me know if you have any specific highlights you would like me to share.

Please send any other ideas my way!

Thanks,
Aileen

Aileen McCrillis, MLIS