[mla-nynj] Hope to see you at the Quad meeting

Nancy Glassman nancy.glassman at einstein.yu.edu
Fri Oct 12 16:18:40 UTC 2012

Dear Chapter Members,

I hope you are enjoying autumn and the cooler temperatures.  If you are attending the MLA Quad Chapter Meeting this weekend, I hope we will be able to embrace the conference theme of "Connections"  and connect at these NY-NJ Chapter meetings:

Tuesday, Oct. 16, 8:00am-9:15am: Chapter Business Breakfast Meeting
Monday, Oct. 15, 8:00am-9:00am: Chapter Board Meeting (even if you are not a board member, you are welcome to attend)

Also, students and new members, please note there will be a Student/New Member Reception on Saturday, Oct. 13 from 5:00pm-5:30pm.

Many thanks to Joey Nicholson, Latrina Keith, Helen-Ann Brown Epstein, Diana Cunningham, and Racheline Habousha for their hard work on what promises to be an exciting conference!

Safe travels to those who are en route to Charm City!  If Baltimore is not in your travel plans this weekend, we'll miss you and hope to connect with you at another Chapter event soon.  (The Spring Dinner is not that far off...)

Nancy

P.S. Don't forget your pearls!

Nancy R. Glassman, MLS, AHIP
Chair, NY-NJ MLA 2011-2012