[mla-nynj] Call for Submissions to NY-NJ MLA Chapter Newsletter

jewells at mskcc.org jewells at mskcc.org
Tue Nov 27 15:39:26 UTC 2012

Dear Chapter Members,

The editors are preparing the winter issue of the New York-New Jersey MLA Chapter Newsletter and we would like to invite you to share your experiences, observations, and photos of activities within the Chapter.

We greatly appreciate the hard work of the regular columnists and hope they will continue to contribute to the Newsletter. We also encourage submissions by first-time participants, and are very interested in your suggestions for new columns and features.

In particular, we are looking for someone to provide a recap of the MLA Quad meeting. Pictures from this event are welcome as well. We are also interested in someone writing an article about the impact of Hurricane Sandy on the libraries in our area.

Please forward all contributions (articles, news items, photos, calendar events, etc.), preferably in electronic format [ASCII text], along with suggestions for content to: Sarah Jewell at jewells at mskcc.org<mailto:jewells at mskcc.org>  or Karen Sorensen at karen.sorensen at einstein.yu.edu<mailto:karen.sorensen at einstein.yu.edu> .

The deadline for submissions is December 14, 2012, with the hope of keeping to our publication schedule.

Thank you!

Sarah and Karen

Newsletter Editors

Sarah Jewell, MLS
Reference Services, MSKCC Library
Tel: 646-643-4981
Email: jewells at mskcc.org<mailto:jewells at mskcc.org>
Web Site: http://library.mskcc.org<http://library.mskcc.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jewells_mskcc

Library Blog: http://library.mskcc.org/blog
MAKE THE CONNECTION

Do you own a smartphone? Check out the
library's list of medical mobile apps here:
http://libguides.mskcc.org/mobile

     Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from
     Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,
     and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
     you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,
     copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments
     is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
     error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
     and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups
     from your computer.