[mla-nynj] Disaster-Related Course AND SuperStorm Sandy Twitter Chat

Missy Harvey mjharvey at pitt.edu
Mon Nov 5 18:41:27 UTC 2012

We have 2 announcements that we wanted to make sure you know about
before our next regular postings...

*Disaster Planning Course: /10-Step Approach to Service Continuity
Planning/*

    *Presenter*:      Missy Harvey, Technology & Communication
    Coordinator, NN/LM MAR
    *Location*:         Free, Online (Noon - 1 pm)