[mla-nynj] HSLANJ Group Licensing Initiative

Robb Mackes rtmackes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 12:39:11 UTC 2012

Good morning ~

The fall offering for the HSLANJ Group Licensing Initiative has just been
released!  The offer is open to all hospital libraries in the four-state
Middle Atlantic Region: DE, NJ, NY and PA.  If you are considering
participating in the G LI and would like to see the offer, please send me an
email or give me a call.  My contact information follows.