[mla-nynj] NY-NJ MLA CHAPTER OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER/ COMMITTEE POSITION

Joseph, Claire cjoseph at snch.org
Fri Sep 23 16:32:46 UTC 2011

Hello, Everyone,

I'm disappointed that I received NO RESPONSE from my September 12 e-mail
to the listserv.

PLEASE who will STEP UP TO THE PLATE and offer to be our chapter's
official photographer!!! It would be a position on the Archives
Committee, so you would earn AHIP points.

I thought EVERYONE liked taking pictures!!!

In today's digital age, it requires a minimum of equipment.

Our joint meeting with NAHSL is on the horizon...PLEASE someone step up!
Your CHAPTER NEEDS YOU!!!

And please, don't make me beg.  It won't be a pretty sight :-)

Regards,
Claire

Claire B. Joseph, MS, MA, AHIP

Director, Medical Library

South Nassau Communities Hospital

One Healthy Way

Oceanside, NY   11572

516-632-3452 (voice)

516-766-3857 (fax)

cjoseph at snch.org

		go green

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from re-disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this communication is not the intended recipient, or its employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. This information has been disclosed to you from records whose confidentiality is protected by federal/state law. New York State Public Health Law Sec 63.4; Mental Hygiene Law Sec 33.13; and Federal regulations (42 CFR Part 2) prohibit you from making any further disclosure of it without the specific written consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as otherwise permitted by such regulations.

If you have received this communication in error, please call (516)

632-4357. Thank You.