[mla-nynj] CHAPTER OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER COMMITTEE position

Joseph, Claire cjoseph at snch.org
Mon Sep 12 19:28:23 UTC 2011

Hello, Everyone,

Our Chapter is in need of an "Official" Photographer...or 2.  This would
be a position on the Archives Committee and would, therefore, earn the
photographer(s) AHIP points.

It is vitally important that we have a permanent record of our meetings
and events.  Up until now, we have relied on the contribution of
members, but we really need to have 1-2 people as designated
photographers.

We would ask for 1-2 people to "step up to the plate" and volunteer!  We
NEED someone to take photos at our upcoming annual meeting at Mohegan
Sun.

For new members/new librarians, this would be a great opportunity to get
to know your colleagues!  And for those of us who have been members for
a while, it is the opportunity to get to know people even better :-)
Either way a great service to the Chapter is being performed!

The photographer(s) would need a digital camera, blank cds, and the
ability to email photos to the newsletter editors, and arrange for the
photos to go onto the Chapter's Facebook page and the chapter's
archives.  People in the photos should be identified.

Any questions, please contact me!

PLEASE HELP YOUR CHAPTER!!! And have fun doing so :-)

Regards,

Claire

Claire B. Joseph, MS, MA, AHIP

Director, Medical Library

South Nassau Communities Hospital

One Healthy Way

Oceanside, NY   11572

516-632-3452 (voice)

516-766-3857 (fax)

cjoseph at snch.org

		go green

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from re-disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this communication is not the intended recipient, or its employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. This information has been disclosed to you from records whose confidentiality is protected by federal/state law. New York State Public Health Law Sec 63.4; Mental Hygiene Law Sec 33.13; and Federal regulations (42 CFR Part 2) prohibit you from making any further disclosure of it without the specific written consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as otherwise permitted by such regulations.

If you have received this communication in error, please call (516)

632-4357. Thank You.