[mla-nynj] Reminder: Tell us what you think

Mahnaz Tehrani mtehrani at nyit.edu
Mon Oct 25 19:39:28 UTC 2010

Hi,
I just wanted to mention that not only this program but any other program (CE classes, advocacy)is always evaluated and approved by the board members and the chair. The program committee works very hard for one year to come up with all the details behind the scene based on the possibilities and conditions.

Having said that the positive feedback will help us to improve our programs, if there is any member with better ideas why don't step forward or send a message to the chair of the program committee?

With Respect,

Mahnaz A. Tehrani MLIS, MSIT, AHIP
Librarian
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
Northern Blvd.,
Old Westbury, NY 11568-8000
E-mail: mtehrani at nyit.edu
Phone: 516-686-3944