[mla-nynj] Reminder: Tell us what you think

Joseph, Claire cjoseph at snch.org
Mon Oct 25 19:24:50 UTC 2010

Hello, Everyone,
I was saddened when I read Tim's e-mail.  I'm sorry we can't use a
survey to offer praise or constructive criticism; personal attacks are
absolutely uncalled for.
We all owe Tim and his committee a huge thank you for all their hard
work on this meeting.
Thank you,
Claire

Claire B. Joseph, MS, MA, AHIP