[mla-nynj] Treasury report

Marie K Saimbert saimbemk at umdnj.edu
Fri Oct 8 16:30:47 UTC 2010

Diana,

Please note I don't feel an extra report beyond the one already
submitted is necessary.  Please review the attached report which is
still accurate, and correctly notes the checking account and Dreyfus
account is balanced, though Quicken reports are not adding the Dreyfus
totals in the Balance Summary Report.

Further, last week, I had a medical emergency for the first time ever
(landed in the hospital) and still managed to complete the
organization's Treasurer Report in time for the meeting, though not
expecting the Quicken investment error on the aforementioned report.

If you need more details about the organization's finances feel free to
reach out to me or Marie Ascher via email for more information about
the Quicken issue.

Maria

Marie K. Saimbert
NY/NJ MLA Treasurer