[mla-nynj] Reminder: Tell us what you think

Roberts, Tim RobertsT at HSS.EDU
Fri Oct 22 17:14:32 UTC 2010

We have updated the Annual Meeting website with some follow-up from our Changing Currents Meeting at the Yonkers Public Library

Most importantly we added a VERY BRIEF survey where those of you that attended (or didn't attend) can offer constructive criticism to help plan better meetings for the future.

Although this survey is Anonymous we ask that you keep your comments professional. It has been very sad to see that a small group of chapter members were unable to avoid mean spirited sarcasm when providing their critiques. One comment even stooped to a personal attack. Considering that the meeting was organized solely by a group of volunteers I honestly didn't expect that sort of pettiness.

Please complete this evaluation, which should take less than 5 minutes.

To link to the survey directly - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NYNJMLA10

To see Annual Meeting page - http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/annual-meetings/changing-currents/
(NB: we will be adding Betsey Humphries slides from her Keynote address in the next few days)

Take care, Tim Roberts

Timothy Roberts, MLS, AHIP
Assistant Director, Academic Resources
Medical Librarian, Kim Barrett Memorial Library
Hospital for Special Surgery
535 East 70th Street
New York, NY 10021

phone: 212-606-1210