[mla-nynj] GREETINGS FROM NEW CHAIR

Joseph, Claire cjoseph at snch.org
Tue Oct 12 18:49:28 UTC 2010

Greetings One And All!

I want to say hello and let you know I'm thrilled to be the new Chair of
the NY-NJ Chapter of MLA!

I look forward to working with our wonderful Board members to continue
in our chapter's tradition of excellence.

I would like to extend a very special thanks to our outgoing Chair,
Marie Ascher, for the fabulous job she did for the chapter!

I encourage all of you to consider volunteering; there are several
specific openings that need filling, committees that need members, and
last, but certainly not least,

much work to be done our  2011 Joint Chapter Meeting with NAHSL to be
held at Mohegan Sun in CT.

You will be hearing from us in the days ahead.  In the meantime, any
questions/concerns please contact me!

Thanks for this opportunity!

Claire

Claire B. Joseph, MS, MA, AHIP