[mla-nynj] Treasurer's Report

Shelly Warwick Shelly.Warwick at touro.edu
Fri Oct 8 16:55:37 UTC 2010

I want to apologize to Marie for my previous post - it seems it  could be taken as an accusation that she was hiding something.  It wasn't intended in that vein at all  - merely as an encouragement of transparency so others would not make such an inference.

I suggest that the new and future Treasurer's provide reports that show figures for the entire fiscal year and comparisons to the previous fiscal year.

Shelly Warwick, Ph.D.
Director, Touro Harlem Medical Library
Suite 315
230 West 125th Street
New York, NY 10027
Voice: 646-981-4529
Fax:   212-678-1787
e-mail: shelly.warwick at touro.edu<mailto:shelly.warwick at touro.edu>

This message and any attachments from Touro College may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information. If you are not the addressee and an intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also, please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.