[mla-nynj] Treasury report

Ascher, Marie MARIE_ASCHER at NYMC.EDU
Fri Oct 8 13:25:52 UTC 2010

Dear NY-NJ Membership:

At this week's Annual Business Meeting there was an error on the Treasury balance sheet which indicated a $0 balance on the Dreyfus investment account.
This was a mistake caused by a glitch in report produced by the Quicken software used to maintain our accounts. Marie Saimbert, outgoing Treasurer, has
fixed the problem and presented me with the amended report, which indicates that our Dreyfus investment remains healthy. (And although I haven't seen her,
I do have good reason to believe she is still in the country. ;-) )

If you would like specifics, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you.

Marie

Marie T. Ascher  marie_ascher at nymc.edu<mailto:marie_ascher at nymc.edu>
Associate Director, USER Services
Health Sciences Library, New York Medical College
15 Dana Road  Valhalla, NY 10595
Phone: 914-594-3168 | Fax: 914-594-3171