[mla-nynj] FW: MLA webcast: "Now's The Time: Understanding the Electronic Health Record..."

Ascher, Marie MARIE_ASCHER at NYMC.EDU
Tue Mar 23 14:00:59 UTC 2010

Let me know by noon today if you would like to join us for this so I can make arrangements with security and parking.

PS - This is "in-person" attending. We are receiving the webcast here. :)

Marie

________________________________
From: Ascher, Marie
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 3:31 PM
To: mla-nynj at nynjmla.org
Subject: MLA webcast: "Now's The Time: Understanding the Electronic Health Record..."

The Health Sciences Library at New York Medical College will be hosting the following MLA webcast here at the library.

http://www.mlanet.org/education/distance_ed/ehr/index.html
Now's the Time: Understanding the Electronic Health Record Maze and Health Sciences Librarians' Roles
MLA's Educational Webcast
Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 2:00-4:00 PM (Eastern)
We would like to invite all of our NY-NJ colleagues to attend this event free of charge. Please let me know if you plan to attend by completing this brief form: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFJYYkZyYUV5WWR0VnpHS1c5U1JpZWc6MA

This program is worth 2.0 MLA CE hour credits. We will have wraparound sessions if there is interest as indicated on the submitted registration forms.

Marie

Marie T. Ascher  marie_ascher at nymc.edu<mailto:marie_ascher at nymc.edu>
Head, Reference & Information Services
Health Sciences Library, New York Medical College
95 Grasslands Road  Valhalla, NY 10595
Phone: 914-594-3168 | Fax: 914-594-3171