[mla-nynj] ACTION NEEDED: Sign-up for Capitol Hill Day/Correction

Mahnaz Tehrani mtehrani at nyit.edu
Mon Mar 22 20:33:18 UTC 2010

Dear members,

Sorry for the confusion, I meant to say: We already have one member from
NJ, and we need two other members from NJ and two members from NY.

Please contact me that I can send the memo that I've received from MLA
coordinator. The memo provides detailed information including:

    *    how to sign up for this event,
    *    background information about how to schedule your visits,
    *    key events you will want to attend in preparation for your Hill
      meetings, and
    *    a tip sheet for making a good Hill visit.

Thanks,
Mahnaz

--
Mahnaz A. Tehrani MLIS, MSIT