[mla-nynj] ACTION NEEDED: Sign-up for Capitol Hill Day

Mahnaz Tehrani mtehrani at nyit.edu
Mon Mar 22 20:23:01 UTC 2010

Dear Members,

As announced in MLA-FOCUS and in the Preliminary Program, members will
have the opportunity to participate in Capitol Hill Day at the Annual
Meeting on Tuesday, May 25th, from 2:00-5:00 p.m.

The Chapter can have a group of five people for this visit. We already
have one member from NJ, two other members from NJ and two members from
NY.  It's appreciated if those who have had experience step forward.

Please contact me that I can send the memo that I've received from MLA
coordinator. The memo provides detailed information including:

    * how to sign up for this event,
    * background information about how to schedule your visits,
    * key events you will want to attend in preparation for your Hill
      meetings, and
    * a tip sheet for making a good Hill visit.

We hope you will plan to participate in this fun event.

Thanks,
Mahnaz

--
Mahnaz A. Tehrani MLIS, MSIT