[mla-nynj] Medical Librarian needed as a consultant for a short-term project

Rosario, JovyAnne JovyAnne_Rosario at NYMC.EDU
Mon Mar 15 15:37:29 UTC 2010

If you are interested, please email Joseph Pozzi directly for more details.

Thanks very much,
Jovy Rosario

***********************************
Jovy-Anne Rosario  jovyanne_rosario at nymc.edu
Instructional Design Librarian
New York Medical College
Health Sciences Library
________________________________
From: Joseph Pozzi [mailto:JosephPozzi at VSPRE.com]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 5:32 PM
To: Rosario, JovyAnne
Subject: Medical Librarian Needed

Hi Jovy,

My client is in need of a Medical Librarian.  This is a project orientated job.   Its the home of two very busy Doctors who have stacks of papers and articles regarding their profession that are important to them.  There is  a significant volume of papers.

We would like to hire a Medical Librarian to organize it and categorize it.  We would look to the Medical Librarian to assist us or develop a plan as the best way to accomplish our objective.   The Librarian may need the help of assistants.   That will have to be determined.  We realize some of the papers can be discarded.

If you know of anyone who would be interested in the job please let me know asap.

Thank you,

Joseph Pozzi