[mla-nynj] Newsletter Winter 2010 issue

Roberts, Tim RobertsT at HSS.EDU
Tue Feb 16 13:24:26 UTC 2010

Please Note the annual meeting will take place at the Riverfront Branch of the Yonkers Public Library.

Pictures are available here : http://www.ypl.org/riverfront

Timothy Roberts, MLS, AHIP
Medical Librarian
Kim Barrett Memorial Library
Hospital for Special Surgery
535 East 70th Street
New York, NY 10021

phone: 212-606-1210
fax: 212-774-2779
robertst at hss.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: mla-nynj-bounces at nynjmla.org [mailto:mla-nynj-bounces at nynjmla.org] On Behalf Of ni12 at columbia.edu
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 10:22 AM
To: NYNJ Chapter
Subject: [mla-nynj] Newsletter Winter 2010 issue

Dear Chapter Members,

The Newsletter editors invite you to view the Winter 2010 issue of our Newsletter at the following url:
http://www.nynjmla.org/nynjnews_winter_2010.pdf

This issue begins with a message from the Chapter Chair, Marie Ascher.
Shelly Warwick updates us on policy and MLA activities in the 'Advocacy'
column. Make sure you check out Patricia Gallagher's picks of interesting websites and Nancy Glassman's exploration of cloud computing. In 'Reader to Reader' Nighat Ispahany reviews two books by Greg Mortenson. We are happy to introduce two new contributors. Mary Doherty shares her perspective on the subject of nursing and allied health and Robin Wright takes over the Kudos column to highlight accomplishments by Chapter members.

We greatly appreciate the hard work of our regular columnists and encourage submissions by first-time participants.

Happy Reading!
The Editors
Nancy & Nighat