[mla-nynj] Newsletter Winter 2010 issue

ni12 at columbia.edu ni12 at columbia.edu
Mon Feb 15 15:21:47 UTC 2010

Dear Chapter Members,

The Newsletter editors invite you to view the Winter 2010 issue of our
Newsletter at the following url:
http://www.nynjmla.org/nynjnews_winter_2010.pdf

This issue begins with a message from the Chapter Chair, Marie Ascher.
Shelly Warwick updates us on policy and MLA activities in the 'Advocacy'
column. Make sure you check out Patricia Gallagher's picks of
interesting websites and Nancy Glassman's exploration of cloud
computing. In
'Reader to Reader' Nighat Ispahany reviews two books by Greg
Mortenson. We are happy to introduce two new contributors. Mary
Doherty shares her perspective on the subject of nursing and allied
health and Robin Wright takes over the Kudos column to highlight
accomplishments by Chapter members.

We greatly appreciate the hard work of our regular columnists and encourage
submissions by first-time participants.

Happy Reading!
The Editors
Nancy & Nighat