[mla-nynj] FW: Looking for possible chapter member Nancy Cotton?

Vicki Sciuk vsciuk at optonline.net
Wed Feb 10 17:50:38 UTC 2010

Hi all,

We need help finding someone - no, they are not buried in the snow!  John
from the RML/NNLM in Utah (see email below) is trying to find someone named
Nancy Cotton (?), probably from NJ, who wanted to access some Webinars they
host.  If you recognize yourself or a colleague, please have them get back
to John.

Gary, I thought a South Jersey area code might be in the Philly chapter
(there is no Cotton in NY-NJ's directory), so let them know if you think of
someone it could be.

Thanks,
Vicki
Vicki Sciuk