[mla-nynj] Call for Nominations

Vieira, Dorice dorice.vieira at med.nyu.edu
Wed Aug 25 20:12:22 UTC 2010

It's that time of year when we are asking you to get involved with your local New York-New Jersey Chapter of MLA.  Now is the ideal opportunity to broaden your participation in the Chapter by volunteering for a leadership role in 2010-2011. We invite you to become active in Chapter decision making and activities.

CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR NY-NJ CHAPTER OF MLA OFFICERS:

President-Elect
Treasurer-Elect
Secretary
Chapter Council Representative-Elect
Two Board Members
Two Nominating Committee Members
Nominee to the MLA Nominating Committee

You will find an overview of the duties of each office on our Website:  http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/

READY TO HELP? Please contact a member of the Nominating Committee:

Dorice Vieira, (212-263-7849) Dorice.Vieira at med.nyu.edu<mailto:Dorice.Vieira at med.nyu.edu>
Ross Ljungquist, (718-270-7501)  ross.ljungquist at downstate.edu<mailto:ross.ljungquist at downstate.edu>
Irina Pulatova , (718-518-2229) ipulatova at calvaryhospital.org<mailto:ipulatova at calvaryhospital.org>
Natalia Ryvkin, ( 718-670-1119)  nar9002 at nyp.org<mailto:nar9002 at nyp.org>
Vicki Sciuk, vsciuk at dover.edu<mailto:vsciuk at dover.edu> or vsciuk at optonline.net<mailto:vsciuk at optonline.net>

You can nominate yourself or someone else from the membership who you feel would be a great asset to our leadership and foster the growth of our Chapter.

NOMINATIONS MUST BE GIVEN TO A MEMBER OF THE NOMINATION COMMITTEE BY AUGUST 30, 2010.  THANK YOU!

Dorice L. Vieira, MPH, MLS, MA
Associate Curator  and Clinical
  Librarian for Public Services
NYU Langone Medical Center
NYU Health Sciences Libraries
550 1st Avenue, Room C93
New York, NY 10016
212-263-7849 (Voice)
212-263-6534 (Fax)

</PRE>
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.<br />