[mla-nynj] Reminder: Register for the NJ/NY MLA Chapter's Annual Meeting "Changing Currents" - October 6, 2010

Gloria Willson gwillson at health.nyc.gov
Tue Aug 10 19:13:47 UTC 2010

"You cannot step into the same river twice, for fresh waters are ever
flowing in upon you" - Heraclitus

Join your colleagues at the Annual Meeting of our MLA Chapter at the
Yonkers Riverfront Public Library (http://www.ypl.org/riverfront) on the

banks of the Hudson River on Wednesday, October 6, 2010.

The Program Committee has planned a special day based around the theme
"Changing Currents", and we hope that participants walk away empowered
to embrace the fluidity of our times. Check out the summer issue of the
Chapter Newsletter
<http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/NYNJMLA_Summer_2
010_Newsletter.pdf>  where Tim Roberts gives us a preview of the Annual
Meeting in the Fall.

In an effort to increase turnout and diversity of attendees, the Program
Committee has introduced special registration rates this year.  We will
be honoring other chapter memberships to attend at our member rate.
Student members and members currently between positions can attend at
the special discounted rate.  NJ/NY Chapter members also have the
opportunity to renew their membership for 2011.

For more information and to register, please visit the Chapter webpage
at: http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/annual-meetings/changing-currents/

Spread the word and see you there!

The NY-NJ Chapter, Medical Library Association, Meeting Planning
Committee:

Rhonda Allard, Marie Ascher, Deborah Crooke, Helen-Ann Brown Epstein,
Patti May, Tim Roberts, Bharathi Subramanian and Gloria Willson.

Gloria Willson, MLS

Director, Public Health Library

The New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene

455 First Avenue, Room 1200, New York, NY 10016

T: 212.447.8236  F: 212.447.8239

E-mail: gwillson at health.nyc.gov

The New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene is now offering information important for the health of all New Yorkers.  To sign up for these new and valuable updates, log-on to our website at http://www.nyc.gov/health/email and select the NYC DOHMH updates you'd like to receive.
IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This email is meant only for the use of the intended recipient.  It may contain confidential information that is legally privileged or otherwise protected by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer.  Thank you for your cooperation.