[mla-nynj] Newsletter 2010 SUMMER issue

Nancy Glassman nancy.glassman at einstein.yu.edu
Mon Aug 2 16:25:57 UTC 2010

Dear Chapter Members,

The Newsletter Committee is pleased to announce that the Summer 2010 issue of the MLA NY-NJ Chapter Newsletter is now available on the Chapter's
website at: http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/.

Some highlights in this issue: a message from the Chapter Chair, Marie Ascher. Tim Roberts gives us a preview of the ‘Annual Meeting’ this Fall. Shelly Warwick updates us on her and Mahnaz Tehrani’s library advocacy activities in Albany. Mary Doherty writes about CINAHL and PubMed for Occupational Therapy research. Kate Oliver shares RML news.  And we have four reports from the Chapter Sharing Roundtables at MLA in D.C.

In this, our last issue as editors of the newsletter, we’d like to thank all of you for your contributions over the last three years.  We hope you are enjoying the summer and keeping cool.

Happy Reading!

Thank you,

Nighat Ispahany
Nancy Glassman