[mla-nynj] Second call for nominations

Elizabeth Taylor ETaylor at nyam.org
Fri May 22 14:04:24 UTC 2009

This is the second call for nominations. We have had very few nominations. Please think about your chapter member colleagues and other chapter members you may know who would be prepared to serve the chapter and nominate them.

 The Nominating Committee of the NY-NJ Chapter of MLA is now accepting nominations for the following positions for 2009-2010:

            One Chair-elect
            Two Executive Board Voting Members
            Three Nominating Committee Members
            One Nominee to the MLA Nominating Committee (for 2011)

We ask all Chapter members to submit the names of members they feel would be the best candidates for these positions. You can nominate yourself.

Please send all nominations to me, Elizabeth Taylor, etaylor at nyam.org<mailto:etaylor at nyam.org>.  Information about the duties of the positions can be found in Article V of the Chapter Bylaws at http://www.nynjmla.org/bylaws.html.

If you have questions please let me know.

Please submit nominations by Friday June 12th 2009.

Elizabeth Taylor, Chair of Nominating Committee

Elizabeth Taylor, MLIS
Reference Librarian
New York Academy of Medicine
1216 Fifth Avenue