[mla-nynj] Call for Nominations

Elizabeth Taylor ETaylor at nyam.org
Thu May 7 17:35:08 UTC 2009

The Nominating Committee of the NY-NJ Chapter of MLA is now accepting
nominations for the following positions for 2009-2010:

            One Chair-elect

            Two Executive Board Voting Members

            Three Nominating Committee Members

            One Nominee to the MLA Nominating Committee (for 2011)

We ask all Chapter members to submit the names of members they feel
would be the best candidates for these positions. You can nominate
yourself.

Please send all nominations to me, Elizabeth Taylor, etaylor at nyam.org.
Information about the duties of the positions can be found in Article V
of the Chapter Bylaws at http://www.nynjmla.org/bylaws.html.

If you have questions please let me know.

Please submit nominations by Friday June 12th 2009.

Elizabeth Taylor, Chair of Nominating Committee