[mla-nynj] Hurry, hurry, hurry! Friday is the deadline!

Micki Mcintyre mcintyre at umdnj.edu
Wed Oct 22 14:19:34 UTC 2008

You won't want to miss this meeting!   NYU, November 6th...great speakers, great networking, and there will be a nice door prize for one lucky attendee!!!!

Our theme this year is Medical Humanities in Literature and Art.

The keynote speaker?  Jack Coulehan, M.D.    Maybe you've read Dr. Coulehan's literary works in JAMA or in his book "Primary Care".   Plus, we will have a great panel of speakers who organize literary events, art shows, and manage a database of literature and art in medicine. Get some great hints on bringing the human side into the healing arts.

The deadline is Friday!   At a registration fee of  $25.00 for members/$50.00 for nonmembers (including continental breakfast, lunch, and great fancy desserts) you can't beat the price.

Please see the web site for more information.  You can print out your registration form and mail it to Elizabeth Taylor with your check. (Please call or email Elizabeth if you need to register and bring your check with you.)

http://www.nynjmla.org/annualmeeting2008.html

Hope to see you there!!!
Micki McIntyre
Chapter Chair