[mla-nynj] MLA NY-NJ Chapter Newsletter - call for submissions

Nancy Glassman glassman at aecom.yu.edu
Mon Oct 20 17:10:33 UTC 2008

Dear Chapter Members,

The Newsletter editors request your submissions for the Winter 2009
issue of the MLA NY-NJ Chapter Newsletter.

We greatly appreciate the hard work and dedication of our regular
columnists and hope they will continue to contribute to the Newsletter.
We also encourage submissions by first-time participants, and are very
interested in your suggestions for new columns and features.

We invite Chapter Members to share their experiences, observations, and
photos from the Annual Meeting on November 6, 2008.

Please let us know by November 14, 2008 if you are interested in
contributing.

The deadline for submissions is December 12, 2008 with the hope of
keeping to our publication schedule.

Please forward all contributions (articles, news items, photos, calendar
events, etc.), preferably in electronic format [ASCII text], along with
suggestions for content to: Nighat Ispahany at ni12 at columbia.edu or
Nancy Glassman at glassman at aecom.yu.edu.

Thank you!

Nancy Glassman, MLS, AHIP