[mla-nynj] Hurry!!! You'll miss the deadline!!!

Micki Mcintyre mcintyre at umdnj.edu
Wed Oct 15 19:31:31 UTC 2008

Folks!  The registration deadline is fast approaching for the 2008 Annual Meeting. We'll be meeting on November 6th, at NYU, and our theme is Medical Humanities in Literature and Art.

Oh, you won't want to miss this one, especially our keynote speaker - Jack Coulehan, M.D.    Maybe you've read Dr. Coulehan's literary works in JAMA or in his book "Primary Care".   Plus, we will have a great panel of speakers who organize literary events, art shows, and manage a database of literature and art in medicine. Get some great hints on bringing the artistic arts into the healing arts.

Deadline is October 23rd, (that's next week) and we've priced this meeting at a steal!   $25.00 for members/$50.00 for nonmembers (and that includes continental breakfast, lunch, and great fancy desserts)!

Please see the web site for more information.  You can also print out your registration form and mail it to Elizabeth Taylor with your check!

http://www.nynjmla.org/annualmeeting2008.html

Hope to see you there!!!
Micki McIntyre
Chapter Chair