[mla-nynj] Members needed to write about the online NY NJ MLA chapter conference

Jewell, Sarah jewells at nychhc.org
Wed Sep 30 15:04:00 UTC 2020

Hi Chapter members,

Please email me if you have an interest in writing a short blog post about an aspect of the NY NJ MLA Annual Chapter meeting after it's done. You just need to be present at the meeting and be willing to share your feedback and experiences.
You can find the meeting program details here:
http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/2020-annual-meeting-program/

If you haven't registered yet, you can register here:
http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/2020-annual-meeting-registration/

The blog posts will be shared on the NY NJ MLA Chapter website. Email me if you're interested, and let me know what portion(s) of the meeting you would like to write about.

Thanks,

Sarah T. Jewell, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Department Supervising Librarian
(718) 579-4896
jewells at nychhc.org<mailto:jewells at nychhc.org>

NYC Health + Hospitals

Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
Medical Library
234 East 149th Street, Rm 2D4
Bronx, New York 10451
[cid:image001.png at 01D65F4E.7FE15550]

Visit www.nychealthandhospitals.org <http://nychealthandhospitals.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this E-Mail may be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-Mail message in error, notify the sender by reply E-Mail and delete the message.