[mla-nynj] Please sign up! Tech Checks before the Chapter Annual Meeting; and LAST CHANCE to register for the meeting

Jewell, Sarah jewells at nychhc.org
Wed Sep 30 14:18:35 UTC 2020

Hi Chapter members,

If you're attending the Annual Meeting for the NY NJ MLA Chapter this year, please sign up for a technical check of BlueJeans (the online software we will be using) here:
https://forms.gle/VAPk7dFB3tGmfcwt7

If you are unable to make any of the times listed, let me know and we'll set aside another time for a technical check for you.

If you haven't registered for the meeting yet, now's your LAST CHANCE! The deadline for registration is tomorrow, Thursday, Oct 1. See here for more information and to register:
http://www.nynjmla.org/blog/2020-annual-meeting/

I'm looking forward to "seeing" many of you soon at the meeting!

Thanks,

Sarah T. Jewell, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Department Supervising Librarian
(718) 579-4896
jewells at nychhc.org<mailto:jewells at nychhc.org>

NYC Health + Hospitals

Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
Medical Library
234 East 149th Street, Rm 2D4
Bronx, New York 10451
[cid:image001.png at 01D65F4E.7FE15550]

Visit www.nychealthandhospitals.org <http://nychealthandhospitals.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this E-Mail may be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-Mail message in error, notify the sender by reply E-Mail and delete the message.