[mla-nynj] Reminder: Registration deadline for NY NJ MLA Chapter meeting on Oct 1!

Jewell, Sarah jewells at nychhc.org
Fri Sep 25 15:44:02 UTC 2020

Hi folks,
Please consider registering for our online chapter meeting in October. I consider this meeting to be a chance to refresh your spirit in these troubled times, and a way to renew your commitment to the profession and the people that we serve. Not to mention a chance to reconnect with your fellow librarians!
When registering, be sure to both fill out the online Registration form, as well as submit your payment. Let me know if you have any questions.
--
The 2020 Annual Program Planning Committee of the NY-NJ Chapter/MLA has chosen The Round Table: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion as its theme. King Arthur invited his Knights, and our Chapter has invited "MLA Knights" (Lisa K. Traditi, Kate Flewelling, Shannon Jones, Beverly Murphy, Brenda Linares and Jerry Perry) to share seats around our virtual round table.  Regardless of race and ethnicity, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, political beliefs, language, culture, nationality, age, ability status, and religion- everyone has something to contribute to the discussion. The focus of our meeting will be on how can we make sure everyone has a seat at the table, and all voices are heard!
2020 Virtual 2-Day Annual Meeting:

Sarah T. Jewell, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Department Supervising Librarian
(718) 579-4896
jewells at nychhc.org<mailto:jewells at nychhc.org>

NYC Health + Hospitals

Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
Medical Library
234 East 149th Street, Rm 2D4
Bronx, New York 10451
[cid:image001.png at 01D65F4E.7FE15550]

Visit www.nychealthandhospitals.org <http://nychealthandhospitals.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this E-Mail may be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-Mail message in error, notify the sender by reply E-Mail and delete the message.